First Edition Fine Art Print: "Chromatic Reverie I"
Chromatic Reverie Series:
Chromatic Reverie is a celebration of color, especially in dark times. Inspired by the darkest week of winter, this series is an antidote to dreariness. Whether your darkness is internal or external, let Chromatic Reverie bring color back into your life.
- Printed with pigment ink on 68lb satin photo paper (contains OBA on acid-free base)
- Each print is signed and numbered on the front.
- This is a limited edition print run of 10.
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic sleeve with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- Print dimensions listed measure total width and height of paper including border.
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass, out of direct sunlight, or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing, are handled by the artist.