Second Edition Print: "All Twisted Up" Hand Embellished
Limited Edition Fine Art Prints
"All Twisted Up" has made a comeback! This second edition run is printed on 8"x10" matte paper and embellished with shimmering silver watercolor ink. The original fluid piece has a permanent home in Minnesota, but now you can brighten up your home with a burst of color too!
Fine Art Print Basics
Fine art prints (a.k.a. giclee prints) last for decades when taken care of properly. Archival inks are pigment based which resist fading from sunlight and atmospheric gases much better than dye based inks. Make sure to keep your print protected behind glass or in a closed album to ensure it has a long lasting and vibrant life.
All aspects of the print making process, from photographing to printing, are handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Printed on 56lb matte paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered.
- Second Edition: Only 12 prints made in this edition.
- Prints are packaged in protective plastic bag with hardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.
- Print dimensions listed measure total width and height of paper including border.